Tuesday 16 August 2016

New case of Blind child, Zunaira. How the process for mainstreaming starts in Kolkata August 2016

16 August 2016



                                                                 Zunaira with Rashmi
Dear Hena di,
  Warm regards to you..

   I met Mr. Alam on Saturday. We had a detailed talk. He enquired about his daughter's education, schools, system of learning and everything. I invited him to my house to meet Rashmi. They came yesterday and are very happy to see Rashmi. They have decided to mainstream her daughter's education.
   Zunnaira, their daughter is very intelligent, quick learner, and active. She just reminded me of Rashmi's childhood. She is talkative, curious, and good at singing. I feel she will be able to do well in mainstream school. I suggested to get ready to face interview at APeejay School. If we strat training the child from now, she will be ready for the interview by October./November.
  I spoke to Ruma di, they will be coming to this centre on 24th August. Zunnaira's Mother is also keen to learn braille. Ruma di will start their training after that.
With regards,
Annapurna

No comments:

Post a Comment